We care about your privacy and the security of your personal data. Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on 2016 April 27 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we guarantee you a particularly transparent and fair processing of your personal data.
I. Consumable concepts
- Seller – company NVGroup UAB, registered in Vilnius branch of the State Enterprise Center of Registers, Lithuania, Company code: 149942553, VAT number: LT499425515, registered office at Sodybu str. 6, LT-02121 Vilnius, correspondence address Sodybu str. 6, LT-02121 Vilnius, Lithuania.
- NVGroup UAB – online store located at www.nvgwood.co.uk
- Buyer – 1) Acting natural person, viz. a person of legal age, whose legal capacity is not restricted by court order; 2) a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen who has the consent of his parents or guardians, unless he is emancipated; 3) legal person; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above persons.
- Seller Partner – a legal entity: 1) selling goods or providing services to NVGroup UAB, as well as a legal entity used to fulfill the Buyer’s order; 2) with which joint promotions or projects are carried out in the online store www.nvgwood.co.uk, on the web pages of this legal entity or in any media where the share or project of NVGroup UAB and this legal entity will be described.
- Account – the result of the Customer’s registration at www.nvgwood.co.uk, which creates an account (account) storing his / her personal data and order history.
- NVGroup UAB accounts are NVGroup UAB accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social networks that provide information about www.nvgwood.co.uk and the Services provided on it, as well as sharing of content posted by Buyers.
- Services – all services provided to the Buyer at www.nvgwood.co.uk
- A cookie is a small file sent to your device by anyone at www.nvgwood.co.uk. This concept covers not only cookies but also the use of similar tools.
- Password – A unique combination of letters and numbers created by the Buyer and only known to the Buyer, which is first entered when logging in to www.nvgwood.co.uk and then on to access the Account.
- Browser – is an application for displaying web pages (web sites) on the web or on a personal computer.
- Personal data – shall mean any information relating to an individual, a data subject whose identity is known or may be directly or indirectly determined through the use of data such as personal identification number or one or more specific physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social signs.
- The personal data controller is NVGroup UAB.
- Administrator – NVGroup UAB.
- IP Address – Each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country blocks, the IP address can often be used to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
- Rules – approved by the valid Rules of purchase and sale of goods in the online store www.nvgwood.co.uk.
- Direct marketing – The activity of offering goods and services to individuals by mail, telephone or other direct means and / or seeking their opinion on the goods or services offered.
II. General provisions
- The Buyer may perform the purchase activities of www.nvgwood.co.uk by registering at www.nvgwood.co.uk or by not registering. Non-registered Buyer is required to provide the following Personal Data – name, surname, telephone number, email address, shipping address. The Buyer is responsible for providing its Personal Data.
- Persons wishing to register on www.nvgwood.co.uk must provide their e-mail address and a password. An Account is created during registration. The Buyer enters his / her own data – name, surname, telephone number, email address in the account, so he / she is solely responsible for the correctness of this data. The Buyer is assigned a User ID. The Buyer may at any time:
6.1. correct and / or complete the Personal Data in the Account. Buyer is responsible for correctness of corrected and / or supplemented data;
6.2. contact to administrator www.nvgwood.co.uk at email@example.com to cancel your Account.
III. Procedures for the storage and use of personal data
- The Buyer agrees that his name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address www.nvgwood.co.uk shall be maintained for performance analysis purposes.
- The Seller confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed solely for the purpose of properly providing the Buyers with the services provided at the online store www.nvgwood.co.uk (including the right to participate in promotions, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer will be processed for the purposes of Seller Performance Analysis and Direct Marketing, unless such consent is provided by the Buyer. The retention period for personal data to be used for Direct Marketing purposes shall be three calendar years from the date such data are provided.
- Seller undertakes not to disclose Buyer’s Personal Data to third parties, except:
3.1. if Buyer are consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
3.2. when ordering or providing other services – to Seller’s partners providing delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
3.4. for law enforcement agencies in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the EU;
3.5. where it is necessary to prevent or to investigate criminal offenses.
- The Buyer has the following rights:
4.1. by requesting the Seller to access in writing the Personal Data held by the Seller. Information shall be provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by the Buyer;
4.2. by requesting the Seller to receive in writing information from what sources and what Personal Data has been collected, for what purpose it is being processed, to what recipients of the data have been provided and provided for at least the last 1 (one) year. Information shall be provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by the Buyer;
- Upon receipt of the Goods, the Customer’s identity document submitted to the Seller, an employee of the Post service, courier service or employee of the Goods Collection Center and the Buyer’s data contained therein shall be used only for proper identification of the Customer.
- The Seller ensures through internal organizational and technical measures that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer at www.nvgwood.co.uk is protected from any unauthorized actions: unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud and Personal Data protection in accordance with the laws of the EU legal requirements.
- Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. All Buyers Passwords are encrypted, access to servers that are linked to Personal Data only by authorized persons of the Personal Data Controller and only through a secure certificate, which is additionally password protected, as well as all pages of www.nvgwood.co.uk that require the entry of Personal Data are executed via https:// protocol.
- The Buyer undertakes and must keep his / her Password for the login to www.nvgwood.co.uk, as well as other data. The Buyer undertakes and must not disclose the Personal Data to any other third parties, either to himself or to any third parties, if such third party Personal Data were made available to him, and to notify the Seller immediately of any apparent breach.
- Buyer agrees beforehand that Seller has the right to store his / her Personal Data on the server to the extent necessary under the specifics of www.nvgwood.co.uk if the data provided by Buyer has been (i) used in an illegal activity or (ii) suspected identity theft or other violation that has been or will be investigated by relevant law enforcement authorities, (iii) if the Seller has received complaints relating to the Buyer concerned, or if the Seller has noticed breaches of the Terms by the respective Buyer, or (iv) for other legitimate purposes Personal data. These data will be destroyed upon lawful instruction by law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
- In administering www.nvgwood.co.uk and diagnosing possible malfunctions, the Administrator may use the Buyers IP addresses.
IV. Correction, addition and deletion of personal data
- If the Buyer, having become aware of its Personal Data, determines that the Personal Data has been collected or obtained from unauthorized sources, or that the Personal Data is processed for purposes other than those for which it was provided, the Buyer shall be entitled contact by www.nvgwood.co.uk by requesting data processing steps. The Buyer who uses www.nvgwood.co.uk without registering and receives a reply from www.nvgwood.co.uk noticing inaccuracies or errors in his / her Personal Data shall have the right to request that his / her Personal Data as soon as possible, but not later than within 5 (five) working days are adjusted, adjusted. Buyer who uses www.nvgwood.co.uk after registering, corrects Personal Data by logging in to his Account. www.nvgwood.co.uk shall have the right to correct, supplement, delete or suspend the processing of the Personal Data only after the identity of the Buyer who applied has been identified.
- If www.nvgwood.co.uk doubts the correctness of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of the Personal Data of these Buyers, verify and correct this data. Such Personal Data shall be used solely for the purpose of verifying their accuracy.
- In exercising the aforementioned rights, the Buyer may apply to www.nvgwood.co.uk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. Collection and storage of personal data
VI. Final Provisions